Classroom Grant Project
Grants Information and Application
The BREF will award monetary grants for $50 up to $250 to individual teachers or teams of teachers for the purpose of enriching the quality of education in the Blue Ridge School District (BRSD) #18 schools. Proposed grants will be primarily judged on demonstrated need, innovation, impact and quality of implementation planning. Grants are awarded to public school teachers within District 18.
Timeline and Important Requirements
· Obtain the grant application anytime after September 21. Applications are available at the district office, school offices or from the link below.
· The grant application must be for funding and implementation in the current school year.
· Your principal must sign the grant application.
· Return the complete grant proposal, with required signatures, by noon on October 19, 2012, via mail or personal delivery to the district office. If mailing, please send it to: c/o Blue Ridge Educational Foundation, 411 North John Street, Farmer City, IL 61842.
· Grants will be awarded at the BREF November meeting.
· If awarded, complete a final report by the end of your implementation year.
· If you have questions about the process or the application contact your principal.