BRHS DAILY ANNOUNCEMENTS
for Wednesday, December 18th
Thank you to the Blue Ridge Band and Chorus for a great holiday concert last night!
Students, now is the time to make sure that there are no errors in your 2nd semester schedule. If you see something that doesn't look right, please contact Mrs. Whitehouse.
Golfers, please turn in your golf bags by Friday!
Alyvia Bernard and Jasmine Smith – you still owe $10 for your golf shirt!
Some colleges are approaching their deadlines for accepting applications. Seniors have until January 5th to apply to the University of Illinois. To ensure admission to any college, be sure to get your college application materials together and apply as soon as possible.
If any students are considering adding Art Appreciation to their schedule, 3rd hour next semester, they must see Mrs. Whitehouse this week because of Parkland paperwork.
Here are some reminders for Finals:
- Finals continue TOMORROW with 4th, 5th, Lunch and then 6th period ending at 1:40.
- Exam Periods are 90 Minutes Long and students are expected to stay in class the entire period.
- there are 10 Minute Passing Periods between Classes.
- there are No Exams for Study Hall, Resource, or Math Lab
- if a Student has a Study Hall, there is no need to be at school for that period. However, students can stay in the Commons or the Library to Study.
- busses will run on the Normal Schedule—They will not be here before 3:10 or 2:20 on the last
- exam day.
- lunch will be served at Schneider, but students must eat their food in the Commons on Wednesday and Thursday.
- it is open campus during Final exams.
- if you are not taking a final, you do not have to be in the building and will not be counted absent. Your parent doesn’t have to call you in.
- if you are taking finals Thursday or Friday, you need to remain in the Commons or Library.
Lunch menu for today is: Soft Pretzel or Wings
Thank you and have a great day!