DAILY BLUE RIDGE HIGH SCHOOL
for Thursday, November 12th
- The Golf Awards night is TONIGHT at 6pm in the new gym. This night is for the golf athletes and their parents only. Congratulations to all winners!
- The Junior Class is selling Puffins and Butter Braids. Please contact Mrs. Lagle or any Junior to place an order. Orders can also be placed online and shipped directly to the customer. Money and orders are due back to Mrs. Lagle by Friday November 20. They will be delivered on Dec 7 just in time for Christmas!
- The FFA SAE night is November 16th at 6pm in the Old Gym- Parents are invited to attend, sign up with Ms. Meisner.
- FFA members wanting to make the team for the Section 16 Agronomy contest need to attend Selection Night on November 11th at 3pm in the Ag Room.
- The next FFA Meeting is November 18th with Committees starting at 6:30 and Chapter at 7 pm in the old gym. It is a glow meeting so feel free to have glowsticks and as requested there will be socially distancing line dancing. Please bring the top half of official dress to the meeting for pictures. If you do not have official dress please wear a white button-up collared shirt.
- Lunch for TODAY is Orange Chicken