SAT testing is here! Tuesday, 4/13 is the big day at the high school.
Here are the most important things to know:
- Students should arrive to school on time and go directly to the Moore Gym (or their designated testing room).
- Students should bring wooden #2 pencils and a calculator.
- There will be no bells for the morning.
- Students will be testing from 8:20-12:20pm
- Students will attend lunch as usual, and will attend 7th and 8th period
- Students will get a few short breaks and will have school-provided snacks during the first break. They are welcomed to bring water and other snacks if they choose to.
- If they still have some bubbles to fill in your answer document, they can do that after testing.