10/22 daily HS student announcements
Monday, October 22, 2018
for Blue Ridge High School
Monday, October 22nd
- The list of Fees and Fines are getting pretty long. Please remember to check the list on the Commons Bulletin Board and pay you’re your fines to the office!
- A college rep from Eastern Illinois University will be here on TODAY during 7th hour. Juniors and Seniors can see Mrs. Whitehouse for a pass.
- The first meeting of a new student mental health group will meet during lunch in room 103 (Mrs. Dowling’s room) on TUESDAY. This is a new group whose focus is to promote mental wellness and awareness of mental health concerns. See Mrs. Whitehouse if you have questions.
- Help us raise money for UNICEF and Operation Christmas Child this week! Bring money during lunch on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and put it in participating teacher's cups. If we raise at least $75 for the cause, the teacher with the most money in their cup will get a pie in the face during lunch next Tuesday, Oct. 30th!!
- There will be a Baseball meeting on Tuesday at lunch in Mr. Sparks room on Tuesday.
- All Freshman-Sophomore and JVarsity volleyball players should have their uniforms returned to coach Miles today.
- District Picture re-take day will be Friday, October 26th in the old gym! Forms are available in the office.
- The Winter Sports Parents meeting will be held on Thursday at 6pm.
- There will be a Key Club meeting this Friday at lunch.
- Progress Reports for the end of first quarter will be handed out during Advisory period on Friday.
- There will be a meeting for parents of students wanting to go on the trip to Spain, France, and Germany in June of 2020…on Wednesday, October 24th at 6:30 in Ms. Loop’s room. The public is invited also with the Blue Ridge group!
- The next FFA meeting is October 29th with the committees meeting at 6pm and the regular meeting starting at 7pm.
- The Farmer City Baseball Organization is having a Community Day at Monical’s Pizza on Tuesday, October 30th at their Gibson City, Mahomet or Clinton locations. Monical’s will be donating 20% of your bill back to the Baseball Organization. The flier must be presented that day for the donation to be applied. There are fliers in the office.
- Today’s lunch menu is: Taco Salad in a bowl or Chicken Quesadilla, Refried Beans, Salsa, Corn, Lettuce cup, Mandarin Oranges, Juice and Milk
Thank you and have a great day!