HIGH SCHOOL ANNOUNCEMENTS
for Thursday, February 28th
Those interested in being a part of the color guard team (people who have flags with the marching band) clinics will be starting soon! There is no obligation to audition by attending a clinic- it is for you to be able to learn. Clinics are TONIGHT, March 6, and March 11 from 5:30-7pm all three days. Auditions for the team are March 19th from 5:30-7pm. Talk to any current guard member or Ms. Meisner for more information or questions.
In next week’s news:
Wednesday March 6th is the blood drive! We will have sign up tables at lunch on Thursday. Everyone who comes out to donate will get a free t-shirt and lunch!
The National Honor Society’s induction ceremony will be held Tuesday, 3/5 at 7pm.
Jostens will be here to deliver your 2018 graduation orders next WEDNESDAY, MARCH 6TH BEFORE SCHOOL Please see your invoice for all payment options on delivery date. Any senior that still needs to turn in their cap and gown order, you may do so at this time. Any student may place an order for a class ring that day as well. Contact Jostens if you have any questions.
Progress reports will be handed out March 8th.
In other upcoming dates:
· The high school Boosters Cash Bash is Saturday, March 9th at the Farmer City Legion.
· The Fine Arts Expo will be held at the high school on Tuesday, March 12th starting at 6pm.
· End of the 3rd quarter is on March 15th.
· Report cards go home on March 22nd with early dismissal that day.
· Spring Break is March 25 – March 29. We’ll come back to school on Monday, April 1st.
Today the Scholastic Bowl team is competing in the Little Okaw Valley Conference
Tournament in Arcola. Teachers, please dismiss the Scholastic Bowl students TODAY at 3pm.
Good Luck Knights!
Lunch menu for today is: Pancake & Sausage stick or Cheesy Garlic Bread
Thank you and have a great day! J