HIGH SCHOOL ANNOUNCEMENTS
for Wednesday, February 27th
Those interested in being a part of the color guard team (people who have flags with the marching band) clinics will be starting soon! There is no obligation to audition by attending a clinic- it is for you to be able to learn. Clinics are February 28, March 6, and March 11 from 5:30-7pm all three days. Auditions for the team are March 19th from 5:30-7pm. Talk to any current guard member or Ms. Meisner for more information or questions.
The Winter Sports Banquet is TONIGHT at 6pm in the new gym.
Wednesday March 6th is the blood drive! We will have sign up tables at lunch on Thursday. Everyone who comes out to donate will get a free t-shirt and lunch!
The National Honor Society’s induction ceremony will be held Tuesday, 3/5 at 7pm.
Jostens will be here on Wednesday, 3/6 to drop off all graduation items for Seniors!
Progress reports will be handed out March 8th.
Teachers, please dismiss the Scholastic Bowl students on Thursday at 3pm.
In other upcoming dates:
· The high school Boosters Cash Bash is Saturday, March 9th at the Farmer City Legion.
· The Fine Arts Expo will be held at the high school on Tuesday, March 12th starting at 6pm.
· End of the 3rd quarter is on March 15th.
· Report cards go home on March 22nd with early dismissal that day.
· Spring Break is March 25 – March 29. We’ll come back to school on Monday, April 1st.
Lunch menu for today is: Bosco Stick w/Marinara Sauce or Parmesan Chicken
Thank you and have a great day!